Every class will have an IN-STUDIO & VIRTUAL option until further notice.
Please see our IN-STUDIO Covid-19 Safety Protocols link below. For those participating via VIRTUALY through zoom, here are some helpful tips and information:
- Make sure dancers have a large space for dancing. They should have a hard, smooth, surface to safely dance on. Contact us to help with ideas about proper dance flooring. A portable ballet barre or chair can be used for Ballet classes.
- Please give your dancer some privacy as they enjoy their dance classes. PLEASE assist younger ones with technology and keeping them focused.
- Don’t be late, wear appropriate dance attire & footwear, and make sure to use the restroom before class begins.
- Make sure you have a charger for your device and that it is always charged and ready.
- Make sure you have high speed internet to help give you the best connection.
- Keep your video ON at all times during the class but MUTE your audio. Unmute to ask questions or respond to your teachers.
- Do NOT use virtual backgrounds.
- Make the most of non-verbal communication, do not abuse the chat feature, and please give feedback.
- Treat your virtual class just like an in-studio class – dance full out, be respectful, ask questions, limit interruptions, etc.
- To log into your virtual classes, open the zoom app OR use zoom.us. Click on “JOIN a MEETING”.
- For all classes in STUDIO A – use the meeting ID # 610-325-2003 and password 5678.
- For all classes in STUDIO B – use the meeting ID # 538-437-5665 and password 5678.
- For all classes in STUDIO C – use the meeting ID # 681-421-4561 and password 5678.